Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day trip to Kuala Lumpur (13.03.09)








The tickets for Ipoh have been all sold out, so I had to change my plans and went to Kuala Lumpur. I stayed at a hotel in Chinatown, and the first building I wanted to see was the Twin Petronas towers. I have notices another very tall building, KL tower. It looks like CN Tower from Toronto and other towers built mainly for communication purposes. After that I went by foot for hours. I visited the colonial district, where I've seen many interesting buildings. I was very impressed with the Old Railway station, KTM building, Sultan Abdul Samad building. I have visited the National Museum. In the evening I went back to Petronas Towers.

Expenses (RM)
bus ticket KL 13
room 50
recharge phone 10
lunch 12
breakfast 4
local bus 1
water 3.5
skytrain 3.2
dinner 10.5
beer 8

No comments: